Zest Foods is a well known Kobe Food company that specializes in blending and produces its own original curry mixes, chai mix, and a whole range of delicious mouth-watering Indian and Asian Foods and beverages of sorts with no preservatives at all as everything is either Organic or Natural and Chemical Free.
There are several divisions in Zest Foods as follows:
- Our retail store and Deli with eat-in facilities situated at 3-14 Nozaki Dori 5 Chome, Chuo Ku, Kobe 651-0054 is about 180 sq meters. and we have a bakery, selling and serving Indian savories, like our signature products of 3 kinds of Naan Rolls, tandoori, sheesh Kebab, and Veggie. wrapped in Naan., keema naan, potato naan, hummus with pita bread, and other exotic bakery delicacies. In addition, there is a whole variety of Indian and Asian delicacies to one can eat on the premises or simply take out. We also have a variety of frozen ready-made exotic Indian and Asian dishes to heat up and serve.
Our most popular, chicken, shrimp, vegetable curry mixes under our Zest Foods brand at this store, in addition to our original Masala Chai mix and Assam Tea, allspice (23 types of spices blended together,) Biryani mix, Tandoori mix, Chat Masala mix, all at extremely affordable prices. We also sell a huge variety (about 35 kinds of individual spices) at very affordable prices.
- A wide range of delicious Asian and Ethnic meals with no preservatives to eat in or take out.
- A Division in our store called Zesti Boba Teas which specializes in the famous Tapioca series of teas and beverages which are popular worldwide and originated from Taiwan.
- A Division called Zesti Vegetarian which specializes in only vegetarian and vegan cuisine and snacks to eat in or take out or for online sales.
- An online sales section which specializes in selling all of the following categories of foods and spices
(a) dry goods, which includes, our special popular curry mixes, chai mix, tandoori mix, biryani mix, chat masala mix, allspice, cajun spice mix, classic seasoning, Assam team and a whole variety of 35 kinds of single dry spices.
(b) frozen foods, exotic, ethnic Indian, and Asian foods which one simply heats and serves.
(c) special bakery items like Naan Rolls, Samosa, Humus Naan, Pita bread, etc.
(d) special beverages like Iced Masala Chai, Plain Lassi, Mango Lassi, Rose Lassi
- Zest Foods has also been very active in attending and selling at exhibitions, Fairs, Marches and markets all over Kansai and various parts of Japan including Tokyo and the products have been very popular at most of the events we attend.