· A very good digestive and anti-acidic agent.
· Taken with hot water stimulates the heart and relieves heartache.
· A cup of hot water taken after chewing Ajwain cures cough.
· Inhaling Ajwain smell relieves nasal congestion.
· Helps in improving digestion and relieving stomach cramps.
· Helps in cleansing the body owing to its detoxifying properties.
· Improves blood circulation to the lungs and is helpful in preventing spasms and convulsions.
· Enhances appetite and provides relief from acidity in the stomach.
· Highly effective regulating blood sugar, making it especially beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes
· Cinnamon inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage, making it a natural food preservative
· Cinnamon is seen to fight the E. coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices
· Has Anti-inflammatory and Anti-oxidant properties.
· Useful in promoting a healthy metabolism and good digestion.
· Useful in relieving toothache by placing a single clove on the aching tooth.
· Excellent source of manganese and a very good source of dietary fiber, vitamin C and omega-3 fatty acids.
· Has chemo preventive potential for lung and skin cancer.
· It protects against the Salmonella bacteria
· Aids in digestion and helps settle the stomach and prevent flatulence
· Protects against urinary tract infections
· Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and raises good cholesterol (HDL)
· A good source of dietary fiber, iron and magnesium
· It can help with flatulence, indigestion, diarrhea, nausea, morning sickness, and atonic dyspepsia
· It helps relieve symptoms of the common cold due to its antiseptic properties
· It can also be applied topically and is said to be a good salve for boils
· It makes a great tonic for the body
· Curry’s curcumin have some positive effect in stabilizing pancreatic cancer
· Curry can help improve memory
· Curry’s curcumin is effective in the treatment of several sexually transmitted diseases, including gonorrhea and Chlamydia
· Curcumin has the ability to restore physiologically appropriate levels of protein function
· Fennel as an intestinal antispasmodic relieves intestinal spasms or cramps Curry can help improve memory
· Fennel as a carminative relieves or expels gas
· Fennel as an anodyne relieves or soothes pain in general
· Fennel tea is also thought to expel worms
· It is also used as a gargle to freshen breath and as an eye wash to clear up many forms of eye irritants
· Its antiviral properties help the body fight against allergies
· It regulates blood sugar levels by increasing the release of insulin in diabetics
· Garlic lowers cholesterol levels and reduces arterial plaque formation
· Garlic’s antibacterial, analgesic, and anesthetizing properties can help cure toothaches
· Reduces inflammation and swelling in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and muscular discomfort
· Ginger has evident anti fungal properties against a wide range of fungi
· Provides migraine relief due to its ability to stop prostaglandins from causing pain
and inflammation in blood vessels
· Ginger has long been used as a natural treatment for colds and the flu
· Due to its antibacterial properties it is effective in killing a number of cavity causing
bacteria in the mouth
· It is used in small dosages to reduce flatulence [excessive stomach or intestinal gas], aid digestion and improve appetite
· Drops of nutmeg oil can also be mixed with honey to treat nausea, gastroenteritis, chronic diarrhea and indigestion
- Saffron can be a good cure for Depression, Asthma, Insomnia, Cancer, Coughing, Whooping cough, Fright and shock, Spitting up blood, Indigestion/heartburn, Premature ejaculation, Dry skin,
- Baldness, Hardening of the arteries(atherosclerosis), Painful menstrual periods (dysmenorrhea).
· It is mainly used to cure the sore throat. The suji halwa with hot milk is used to cure the flu & sore throat
· Suji is made up of wheat, so it acts as a great source of carbohydrates
· It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns
· It is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis because of anti inflammatory
· Prevent and/or slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain
· Reduces the activity of roundworms and intestinal worms